Customized Brand-Name Shoes
Lots of big names are jumping on the custom shoe bandwagon. Among them are names like Nike, Converse, and Vans. Here are a few brands that will allow you to select custom materials, colors and detailing for your unique shoes.
Design Your Own Shoes
While the places above allow you to customize certain details about your shoes, what if you could actually design your fantasy footwear and have it made for you? While it's not a cheap prospect, and you'll need to make an appointment, the salons and shoemakers below will allow you to do just that.
Custom High Heels and Women's Dress Shoes
For a while, it seemed as if shoe customization was going to only be available to those looking for sneakers or athletic shoes, or for those who really needed practical shoes to accommodate for some type of foot problem or orthotic device. But there are also some companies that allow customers to customize women's shoe styles, especially high heels and dress shoes.
Hand-Painted and Embellished Shoes
If you don't have the funds or the inclination to have a pair of shoes custom-designed for you, there are still plenty of opportunities to find one-of-a-kind footwear. Some of the following options even allow you to send them the shoes you'd like painted or customized.
Custom and Personalized Baby Shoes
These custom and personalized shoes for infants will probably be appreciated more by the parents than the babies - and they make great shower gifts.
Make Your Own Shoes
- Development History Of Canvas Shoe
- High Roof Canvas Shoes
- Low Roof Canvas Shoes
- Advice On The Collocation Of Canvas...
- The Purchasing Skill Of Canvas Shoe
- The Maintenance Method Of Canvas Shoe
- Wear The Right Shoes And Go The Rig...
- How To Make Shoes Mildew In The Rai...
- How To Prevent Shoe Smelly Feet In ...
- The Basic Definition Of Casual Shoes
- What Are The Benefits Of Running Sh...
- How To Customize Your Own Pair Of S...
- Custom High Top Canvas Shoes Stock ...
- Designer Stylish Canvas Shoes Hand ...
- Make Yourself Unique Canvas Shoes
- Canvas Shoes Make You Comfortable
- Popularity Of Basic Canvas Shoes
- What Are Canvas Shoes?
- Walking Shoes Vs. Cross-Training Shoes
- How To Care For Your Running Shoes