The weather is warming, winter shoes need to be carefully preserved to prevent the weather affected by a large number of shoe mold growth.
First recruit: Sealed packaging with plastic bags
In the case of drying shoes after washing, the use of plastic bags sealed packaging collection can reduce the contact with moist air, thus keeping dry, this is also the traditional preservation method.
The second recruit: stick to mould piece
First through the shoe wipe with a damp cloth or wash, dry, paste the mold, put into the shoe box storage dry place can be used in this method of preservation, to prevent the shoe cracking deformation and mildew deterioration.
The third recruit: desiccant or moistureproof Agent
The washing of the shoe is a desiccant or moisture-proof agent, Desiccant is a very strong adsorption capacity of absorbent, can prevent the shoe from damp
- Development History Of Canvas Shoe
- High Roof Canvas Shoes
- Low Roof Canvas Shoes
- Advice On The Collocation Of Canvas...
- The Purchasing Skill Of Canvas Shoe
- The Maintenance Method Of Canvas Shoe
- Wear The Right Shoes And Go The Rig...
- How To Prevent Shoe Smelly Feet In ...
- The Basic Definition Of Casual Shoes
- A Brief Introduction To Casual Shoes
- About Canvas Shoes
- How To Keep Your Canvas Shoes
- CARE FOR CANVAS SHOES
- MATERIAL MATTERS: COTTON CANVAS
- How To Customize Your Own Pair Of S...
- I Breathe Life Into Old Canvas Shoes
- Finds Success Painting Custom Desig...