1. To buy the proper shoe maintenance and use notice;
2. The uppers are soiled with a soft cotton cloth, dipped in water or detergent lightly. And let the shoes air-dry. Special uppers after damp, should put shoes in the shade cool dry. Avoid direct sunlight or high temperature baking, lest cause aging, distortion fade.
3. Avoid contact with sharp chemicals.
4. Casual shoes, sandals should not be fierce sports.
5. Maintain more than two pairs of replaceable shoes to let the shoe take turns resting.
6. Cloth shoes can be sprayed on a regular basis waterproof, anti-fouling spray to keep the uppers. Prevention of sand infiltration into the inside.
Related Industry Knowledge
- The role of casual footwear
- How to choose casual shoes
- Precautions for casual footwear
- The washing method of casual shoes
- Color Characteristics of Sneakers
- How to identify the quality of snea...
- Sports Shoes Purchasing Advice
- Daily cleaning of Sneakers
- About the color matching of sneakers
- A brief introduction to running shoes
- Custom Painted Canvas Shoes
- Popularity of Basic Canvas Shoes
- What You Should Know About Canvas S...