1. Design more delicate sneakers, but if you feel uncomfortable wearing it, don't choose them.
2. Do not just choose the size of the foot, but also to see whether the shoe fat fit.
3. At the maximum size of your foot to the store to buy (evening or after the exercise).
4. Wearing ordinary cotton socks when purchasing.
5. Confirm that the shoe leaves enough space for your toes to ensure that the longest toe to the top of the shoe has a long thumb joint.
6. When making a decision to purchase, pay attention to the design of the shoe, which will help you choose a pair of shoes that suits your feet and fits your movements.
Related Industry Knowledge
- The role of casual footwear
- How to choose casual shoes
- Precautions for casual footwear
- The maintenance method of casual shoes
- The washing method of casual shoes
- Color Characteristics of Sneakers
- How to identify the quality of snea...
- Daily cleaning of Sneakers
- About the color matching of sneakers
- A brief introduction to running shoes
- Custom Painted Canvas Shoes
- Popularity of Basic Canvas Shoes
- What You Should Know About Canvas S...
- How to Restore Whiteness to Canvas ...
- Decorating Ideas for White Canvas S...
- Common Footwear Terminology
- Custom Print Canvas Shoes