The plain white canvas of a canvas shoe has a long history of inspiring artistic talents. Whether it’s coloured markers, glitter or buttons, the brand’s wearers have found no shortage of ways to customize their sneakers over the decades.
In 1970, our factory decided to take things one step further. Importing a modified printer from Los Angeles,Today customers can submit their unique designs to be printed on a pair of Converse Hi-Tops, Low-Tops or Vans Slip-Ons.
Of course, other print mediums don’t have to worry about things like eyelets and shoelaces, so creating a design to be worn on feet can get tricky. Fortunately, we has on-site graphic designers available to help customers create on-of-a-kind, eye-catching arrangements.
How does printing process work? The printer transfers colours directly to the garment. Ink is cooked into the fabric at 350 degrees Fahrenheit, ensuring the design won’t crack or fade. As an added bonus prints are water resistant, which is practically a necessity for west coast weather. The process happens incredibly fast – with an entire pair of shoes printed from heel to toe in less than an hour. (That’s including the prep time!) While customers can get their kicks customized in just about any shade (have you seen the new spring colours?) plain white tends to work the best.
Related Industry Knowledge
- The role of casual footwear
- How to choose casual shoes
- Precautions for casual footwear
- The maintenance method of casual shoes
- The washing method of casual shoes
- Color Characteristics of Sneakers
- How to identify the quality of snea...
- Sports Shoes Purchasing Advice
- Daily cleaning of Sneakers
- About the color matching of sneakers
- New custom shoes for each season
- Preparing a Design For Printing on ...
- Why it's Important to Invest in Goo...
- Running shoes and running injuries:...
- 10 Tips for Choosing Athletic Shoes
- Why Is It Important to Wear Proper ...
- THE TRUTH ABOUT CUSTOM SHOES
- Custom Shoes
- Personalize Shoes With Acrylic
- Something About Our Website