Personalizing shoes is a fun activity for both adults and children who love to paint and express themselves in artistic ways. Shoes can have any pattern the designer wishes. The first thing to do, before even buying the shoes, is to have a basic idea of what you are going to draw. Take careful consideration when buying your shoes, the most important factor is the fabric and color. Do not buy non- shoes, athletic shoes, leather shoes, or shoes with a lot of texture. If you want an intricate pattern, I suggest high-top converse with a plain canvas material because these shoes will offer a large flat space on both sides on the shoe. If you are interested in smaller designs, buy either canvas flats or something like Keds or Vans. If you buy white or light colored shoes you can use fabric markers and sharpies to color your art, giving it a smooth natural look. Darker color shoes are going to need acrylic paint so that the images can be visible.
Related Industry Knowledge
- The role of casual footwear
- How to choose casual shoes
- Precautions for casual footwear
- The maintenance method of casual shoes
- The washing method of casual shoes
- Color Characteristics of Sneakers
- How to identify the quality of snea...
- Sports Shoes Purchasing Advice
- Daily cleaning of Sneakers
- About the color matching of sneakers
- These Classic Sneakers Only Get Bet...
- canvas shoes
- Casual Canvas Boat Shoe
- Our Resources
- About sports shoes
- NUTRITION FOR LONG RUNS