If you own a pair of old shoes that you're bored with, or you just want your own custom shoes, here's what you should do!
Making them is super easy. The detail depends on your artistic skill.
Here are the steps:
1. Find inspiration - I checked out custom painted shoes here for some cool ideas.
2. Design - Design your shoes. You can draw out the shape of the shoes and plan out your design. If it's more complicated, you can take a picture and use a photo editor (pixlr or photoshop) to create the design.
3. Draw design on shoes.
4. Finish up - It's up to you if you want to put the shoelaces back in. I chose not to because I thought it distracted from the design.
5. Wear - Now you can wear them around! So many people will be asking you about your awesome shoes!
Related Industry Knowledge
- The role of casual footwear
- How to choose casual shoes
- Precautions for casual footwear
- The maintenance method of casual shoes
- The washing method of casual shoes
- Color Characteristics of Sneakers
- How to identify the quality of snea...
- Sports Shoes Purchasing Advice
- Daily cleaning of Sneakers
- About the color matching of sneakers
- Popularity of Basic Canvas Shoes
- What You Should Know About Canvas S...
- How to Restore Whiteness to Canvas ...
- Decorating Ideas for White Canvas S...
- Common Footwear Terminology
- Custom Print Canvas Shoes
- Personalize Shoes With Canvas Sneakers
- ABOUT OUR CUSTOM PRINT FACTORY
- DIY AT OUR SHOP
- Paint Custom Canvas Shoes Better