According to the needs of biomechanics, running shoes can be divided into three categories: providing damping, providing stability and providing motion control.
To provide shock-absorbing running shoes, usually with a softer sandwich sole, auxiliary foot in motion evenly force, to help the foot shock absorber. The shoe body is usually lighter and the stability is relatively poor.
A stable running shoe, usually with a homogeneous pillar or inner sandwich structure.
Running shoes, which provide exercise control, are usually harder to reduce or control excessive turnover in the foot, preventing ankle injuries, and the weight of this running shoe is usually heavier than other runners.
Related Industry Knowledge
- The role of casual footwear
- How to choose casual shoes
- Precautions for casual footwear
- The maintenance method of casual shoes
- The washing method of casual shoes
- Color Characteristics of Sneakers
- How to identify the quality of snea...
- Sports Shoes Purchasing Advice
- Daily cleaning of Sneakers
- About the color matching of sneakers
- Custom Painted Canvas Shoes
- Popularity of Basic Canvas Shoes
- What You Should Know About Canvas S...
- How to Restore Whiteness to Canvas ...
- Decorating Ideas for White Canvas S...
- Common Footwear Terminology
- Custom Print Canvas Shoes
- Personalize Shoes With Canvas Sneakers
- ABOUT OUR CUSTOM PRINT FACTORY
- DIY AT OUR SHOP